As always, the easiest way to sign up for class is through our branded app. Download iOS or Google Play. You can also sign up via a browser. See Class Schedule.
Please perform a quick wellness check before your visit
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive?
- Have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or recently lost sense of taste or smell?
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you refrain from visiting the studio at this time. You may attend our virtual classes or find information on how to access our on demand classes at our Virtual Studio.
What we are Doing to Keep You Safe
- While our studio was closed in Spring of 2020, we were busy refreshing and remodeling parts of the studio. We have cleaned every inch of the studio as part of this process and it is sparkling and ready for you!
- As of May 13, 2021, we are no longer requiring students to wear masks, based on the CDC announcement that fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear masks in indoor or outdoor settings. We encourage those who wish to continue wearing masks to continue doing so.
- We have placed floor markers throughout the studio to help us keep 6 feet distance from one another. This extends into Studio A, where we have taped areas for your mat placement.
- Between classes we will be disinfecting and wiping down heavily trafficked areas such as doorknobs, keyboards, floors, cubbies, the front desk and bathroom areas.
- We have temporarily removed our touch screen sign in devices. We ask that you pre-register for class, and we will check you in upon arrival.
- We recommend that you bring your own mat to class. We also have mats for sale in the studio and loaner mats as well.
- We are now allowing use of our props, however you may bring your own if you prefer. We also have props available for sale in the studio.
- We have plentiful hand soap, hot water and hand sanitizer available which we encourage you to use before and after classes.