We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the studio June 1st! Don't worry, our online classes will continue as well. Please visit our Virtual Studio to find instructions on how to join our online classes.
We are taking all measures to make sure our studio is a safe and healthy place for our community. During this time, we are asking that all students attending our in-person classes review and abide by our safety procedures:
Please perform a quick wellness check before your visit
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive?
- Have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or recently lost sense of taste or smell?
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you refrain from visiting the studio at this time. You may attend our virtual classes or find information on how to access our on demand classes at our Virtual Studio.
What we are Doing to Keep You Safe
- While our studio has been closed, we have been busy refreshing and remodeling parts of the studio. We have cleaned every inch of the studio as part of this process and it is sparkling and ready for you!
- During Phase One of our re-opening, we will only be offering at most two classes per day in phase one of our re-opening, with plenty of time between classes to allow for sanitation between classes. All classes will be held in our large studio - Studio A at this time. As it becomes safe and practical we will be adding more in-person classes to the schedule.
- When you arrive, we will have each student fill out a COVID tracing/consent form.
- Between classes we will be disinfecting and wiping down heavily trafficked areas such as doorknobs, keyboards, floors, cubbies, the front desk and bathroom areas.
- All students and teachers will be asked to wear masks in the lobby, hallway areas and restrooms. Your mask can be removed and set beside you during your yoga practice.
- We will have disposable masks available at the studio if you have forgotten yours.
- We have temporarily removed our touch screen sign in devices. We ask that you pre-register for class, and we will check you in upon arrival.
- We have recycled all old loaner mats, and ask that you bring your own mat to class. We also have mats for sale in the studio.
- During this phase of our reopening we are suspending the use of eye pillows, bolsters, blankets and sand weights in our public classes. We will allow the use of blocks and straps and these items will be sanitized between classes.
- We have plentiful hand soap, hot water and hand sanitizer available which we encourage you to use before and after classes.
- We have placed floor markers throughout the studio to help us keep 6 feet distance from one another. This extends into Studio A, where we have taped areas for your mat placement.